We’re delighted to announce that 30 Euston Square will be reopening for business on 1 October, including all of our boutique bedroom facilities.
We made the most of the lockdown and our building is looking stunning and our team is so excited to welcome all back to 30 Euston Square.
The place looks a little different from what our clients may remember but that is because we have been busy making all areas of the venue Covid Secure to our clients, visitors and our team members. A little different but by no means ordinary. The quality of our venue, our food and our service is as excellent as ever.
How we’re keeping you safe
Searcys has been busy putting together a Covid Secure Plan and communicating all government updates to our Covid Secure Champions on site so not only we are ready for our reopening but are able to react very quickly to all changes and advise our clients how their events could still take place in a safe manner.
The plan centres around 6 key points, which are:
1. Enhanced cleaning: Hygiene stations inside each venue space and throughout public areas, dedicated hygiene stewards for increased frequency of cleaning to all client facing areas and touch points. Increased frequency of cleaning to all staff working stations and staff common areas.
2. Social distancing: Capacities to all spaces comply with social distancing guidance, separate entrances and exits, one-way systems, cashless environment, virtual tours.
3. Training: Online and onsite training, smart shift rotations, daily health & safety briefings.
4. Food/Service: New menu offer ensure quality and safety reassurance to each client and bedroom guest by also eliminating the need for queueing.
5. Management: Dedicated COVID-19 safety champions ensures a Covid Secure environment by constantly reviewing the Venue Risk Assessments and Consulting clients on their event risk assessment to ensure no consideration is missed out.
6. Independent Certification: Don’t take our word for it. All safety measures have been independently verified by multiples consultants.
Can’t fit all guests under the same roof?
At 30 Euston Square, we’re also fully prepared for delivering the new trend of hybrid events, as we have lots of experience combining the technical and face-to-face elements of an occasion.
Our event spaces are kitted out with state-of-the-art AV equipment for smooth and seamless communication between guests, whether they’re in the venue or watching from home.
We also partnered with other venues to host split events to our clients. That way all guests can still enjoy the real hospitality they deserve.
Ensuring a smooth and successful event
Whatever the style of your corporate event, 30 Euston Square has everything you need to make it safe and enjoyable for you and your guests. We can offer you 18 different meeting rooms of varying sizes, 6 private dining rooms, our state-of-the-art auditorium for an impressive conference or exhibition and on-site accommodation.
You could even say ‘I do’ with a wedding on our stunning rooftop terrace. Whatever your idea is of the perfect event, our dedicated event management team can help you bring it to life.
Safe Hospitality without compromise
Our top priority is to ensure that everyone visiting and working at 30 Euston Square is as safe and comfortable as possible. As we continue to adapt to the new normal and latest guidance, one thing is certain, we will not compromise the guest journey, so food and service remains as exceptional as ever.
Take a look at our Corporate Events page to see the spaces and services we have on offer for your conference, meeting or exhibition.