We’re delighted to let you know that 30 Euston Square will be reopening for small corporate events from 1 October!
At the time of writing (29 September), the official government guidance is that business events for up to 30 people can resume within exhibition halls and conference centres, provided that COVID-19 secure guidelines are followed.
Our team is so excited to welcome you back to 30 Euston Square. Although things might look a bit different when you return, the quality of our venue and our corporate events service is as excellent as ever.
How we’re keeping you safe
The 30ES team and staff at our parent company Searcys have been very busy during lockdown creating a COVID-19 Secure plan ready for our reopening. The plan centres around 5 key points, which are:
1. Enhanced cleaning: Hygiene stations with hand sanitisers, appropriate signage, audits from independent health and safety consultancy Navitas.
2. Social distancing: Separate entrances and exits, one-way systems, cashless environment, restrictions of unnecessary site visits.
3. Training: ‘Fitness to Work’ declarations, daily briefings, smart shift rotations, PPE.
4. Food: Meals served in bento boxes, single-use menus, new order-taking protocol, condiments in individual sachets.
5. Management: Dedicated COVID-19 safety champions, Risk Assessments, heightened cleaning procedure, dedicated events managers.
View our COVID-19 Secure Plan in more detail .
Ensuring a smooth and successful event
Whatever the style of your corporate event, 30 Euston Square has everything you need to make it safe and enjoyable for you and your guests. We can offer you 18 different meeting rooms of varying sizes, or our state-of-the-art auditorium for an impressive conference or exhibition.
You could even say ‘I do’ with a wedding on our stunning rooftop terrace. Whatever your idea is of the perfect event, our dedicated event management team can help you bring it to life.
At 30 Euston Square, we’re also fully prepared for delivering the new trend of hybrid events, as we have lots of experience combining the technical and face-to-face elements of an occasion. Our event spaces are kitted out with state-of-the-art AV equipment for smooth and seamless communication between guests, whether they’re in the venue or watching from home.
Within the coming months, we will continue to monitor COVID-19 guidelines from the UK government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation and adapt as necessary. Our top priority is to ensure that everyone visiting and working at 30 Euston Square is as safe and comfortable as possible.
Take a look at our Corporate Events page to see the spaces and services we have on offer for your conference, meeting or exhibition.