March 2017 | A record breaking month for sales & events
11th April 2017
We’re proud to announce that since opening our doors back in 2013, March 2017 has been our best month yet. Our experienced sales and events team have worked hard to deliver exceptional events and achieve more than £1million in meetings, events and conference revenue.
Within the industry we all know that March is always a very busy month and competition is high. However, our sales and events team have worked hard to meet client objectives with our versatile spaces and menus and deliver positive event experiences.
- Achieving an additional 32% of revenue. However, we only reached a 5% increase in the number of bookings. This indicates our clients are hosting larger events, with bigger budgets.
- More than 70% of bookings were made direct – many for repeat business. This represents the strong customer relationships our sales and events team have developed.
- There was a 9% increase in enquiries across the whole venue, including a 23% increase in short-lead enquiries.
- 5% of the revenue was from accommodation – highlighting the need for high quality onsite bedrooms.
Attractive rates & inclusive packages
“Customer relationships and great service are at the heart of this success,” comments Yvette Chatwin, General Manager of 30 Euston Square. “These are fantastic results and they could not have been delivered without a focus on the needs of our clients from the initial enquiry right through to the delivery of an event. Such focus is at the heart of everything we deliver here at 30 Euston Square, going beyond the team to include investment in technology, healthy menus and more attractive rates and packages to ensure we are continually seen as one of London’s leading venues for everything from meetings and conferences through to parties, dinners and drinks receptions.”
Investment to improve
Specific improvements benefitting clients, which in turn have led to success in March include:
- Industry leading Wi-Fi though increased capacity and speeds across the whole venue.
- Upgraded audio visual facilities on the ground floor such as Barco ClickShare and 75” HDMI screens.
- New menus featuring healthy options and swaps.
- Greater use of chef theatre and food stations.
- Bespoke cocktails and drinks packages, reflecting the needs of individual events.
- All-inclusive and flexible packages providing cost and budget clarity.