Managing your Christmas event budget
1st July 2014
It’s time to start planning your organisation’s Christmas ‘do’ and one of the important things you’ll be looking to do is properly manage the Christmas event budget.
But with so many variables coming into play when planning an event it can be difficult to cover all eventualities.
To help you, we’ve specially created a free-to-download, fully formatted Christmas event budget planning sheet. You can get your copy HERE.
Don’t forget, there are plenty of ways to add value, save a little money and still put on a great bash. Here are a few ideas:
- Tight on time – Use our Live food Chef Stations or select bowl food options to keep your guests up and mingling at the same time. Use a tasty, fresh canapé and bowl food menu and they won’t miss a full on sit-down dinner.
- Taste the difference, but keep the class – Is your audience fine wine enthusiasts or do they know the difference between Taittinger and Ruggeri? You can get some great sparkling wines these days, so choosing your beverage options carefully can help.
- Be digital – Send e-vites rather than print ‘n’ post. Check out services like Paperless Post for custom web invitation options.
- Location, Location, Location – being near to transport links to key to helping people get home. With work the next day and the hassle with getting cabs, help guest plan their route home and with safe options.
- Be exclusive – or not. There are many venues offering private dining rooms, exclusive or shared party options. But clear in why your organisation is hosting the event and decide what is best to say thank you.
Christmas coming early…
Your company will also be eligible for a maximum annual tax allowance for staff entertainment of £150 inc. VAT per person so it’s worth taking advantage to save money and put on a morale-boosting event at the same time!
The team at 30 Euston Square can assist you with all your planning and budgetary needs when booking an event at our prestigious venue. Visit our Book Now page to make an enquiry. You can also contact us on 020 8453 4610 or email at email@example.com.