30 Euston Square’s Holy Smokes BBQ and live-chef experience encourages post event interaction
27th July 2016
30 Euston Square introduces a BBQ, live-chef cooking experience and a selection of entertaining extras to its offering to help delegates enjoy London’s summer evenings, whilst unwinding after a day spent in meetings or conferences.
30 Euston Square helps their clients balance work and play through the introduction of a range of extras that complement their Summer packages in the State Rooms and Rooftop Terrace.
The extras include:
- The introduction of the Holy Smokes BBQ, complete with live cooking and interaction from the chefs
- Craft beers, several with quirky flavours, from a range of micro-breweries
- A selection of cocktail favourites such as Super Berry Collins, Cosmopolitans, Bellinis and more
- Competitive games to improve socialising such as table football
- Thought provoking games to increase engagement such as Giant Jenga and Connect 4
- DJ and dance floor to party the night away among the rooftops
“These extras are already proving extremely popular amongst organisers,” comments 30 Euston Square’s General Manager, Yvette Chatwin. “Our rooftop terrace, which includes covered and open areas, is the ideal space to relax after a day-long conference or meeting. These simple additions differentiate our offering from the normal post event fayre. We want to encourage fun and networking post event, where attendees can enjoy freshly cooked, delicious and healthy food in the midst of the city skyline.”
30 Euston Square continues to make significant investments in its entertainment options as they help organisers ignite conversation and build long-lasting relationships. These changes reflect just one part of a wider strategy, based on feedback and client discussion, to exceed expectations.
The summer extras are available as part of 30 Euston Square’s summer packages, with discounted rates available to organisations using the venue during the day prior to hosting a post event occasion in the State Rooms and Rooftop Terrace. More information, including details of evening hire, which is available until 1am is available via 30eustonsquare.co.uk/summer
30 Euston Square is a conference, meetings and events venue based in the heart of London. For more information on holding an event please call 020 8453 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.